Chung Wo Civil Engineering Ltd (Chung Wo) is a fast growing civil engineering contractor in Hong Kong and is mainly engaged in construction and maintenance works for civil engineering.
Chung Wo has been established since 2006. Since then, we completed several civil engineering projects, such as construction of seawall at Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, concrete repair and pile maintenance works at different container terminals, spraying of intumescent fire protection coating for structural steelworks and rail maintenance works at Hong Kong Disneyland, etc.
Chung Wo’s core value includes:
- Build trust through commitment
- Take safety and environmental issues as the first priority
- Value our customers’ needs
- Solve problems proactively
Chung Wo’s construction portfolio includes:
- Construction and installation of large-scale precast segments
- Concrete repair and pile maintenance works at container terminals
- Maritime works – Demolition, Towing and Dumping Operations of a Disused Pumping Station
- Concrete Repair Works of Spalling/ Defective Concrete at Beams and Slabs at Building
- Spraying of Intumescent Fire Protection Coating for Structural Steelworks
- Rail Maintenance Works
- Spraying of repair mortar at Coal Stocking Area of Electric Plant
Chung Wo’s commitment to the construction industry wins trust from and maintains long-standing relationship with our clients in Hong Kong. Our client list includes Modern Terminals Limited, DP World Hong Kong, Asia Container Terminals Ltd, China Railway Construction Corporation , Paul Y. Construction Co Ltd , Penta-Ocean Construction Co., Ltd., Chit Cheung Construction Co Ltd, etc. Over the years, we have also worked closely with numerous Government departments on key projects.